Students of my virtual workshops tell me they love it when I include a table of contents in the video replays of the sessions so they can zoom straight to a specific area of the training, instead of guessing where key material is.
Are you doing this in your classes?
It’s pretty to easy to do using Camtasia 8 software (you can do it in earlier versions as well).
Check out this new video tutorial I’ve created for you as a member of the Future of Ink community. This is a great way to enhance the replays for your teleseminars and webinars!
- How to get the Marker track to appear in your Camtasia dashboard
- The shortcut keys to create a marker while you are recording (this is a huge time saver!)
- Publishing settings to optimize your viewers’ experience
- How creating the Table of Contents reduces your bandwidth, and makes it easier to publish segments to YouTube
- And a few more golden nuggets along the way.
As always, I’d love to hear what you’re going to do with the lessons I’m teaching you!
This article was originally published on The Future of Ink and is reprinted here in its entirety for our Magnolia Media Network readers.