a great way to come up with and publish digital content, by the way!.
One burning (and common) question came in from Tom Nosal, and I’m excited to share our answers with you in this video below.
“I’m in the middle of my very first book project. I would like some tips on the best way to promote your book when you are just starting out and don’t have a big following yet.”
This is a great question because if you wait until a book is finished to start promoting, you’ll have wasted at least 2-3 months of prime opportunity.
I also find that when I have an unfinished book, I’ll get it done a lot faster if I start promoting it. That accountability really gets me going. You can use the same tactics to promote your book before it’s finished!
In our answers, Felicia and I discuss:
- How to make your book project feel more “real”
- When to start getting endorsements, and how to get them
- How to use pre-publication endorsements to promote the launch of your book
- How to pre-seed your Amazon book page with reviews as launch day approaches
- Where to find opportunities to speak about your book.
Enjoy the video, and share your favorite tip below!
This article was originally published on The Future of Ink and is reprinted here in its entirety for our Magnolia Media Network readers.