Kindle has been a hot topic for the past couple of years, and for good reason! Business owners are finally beginning to realize how being published on Kindle can boost their credibility and skyrocket their profits.
Ellen Britt and I invited publishing expert Kristen Eckstein to share her expertise and experience with Kindle ebook publishing. Kristen will demonstrate how you, as an online entrepreneur can benefit from digital publishing in your business.
On this training by publishing industry expert, Kristen Eckstein, you’ll discover how to achieve success with Kindle ebooks:
- Why Kindle is the place to be (the hard-core numbers may shock you)
- How to steer clear of negative credibility-destroying Amazon reviews
- Kristen’s personal nine proven marketing tactics that will help increase your passive income
- Plus answers to many questions you may have about formating, word count and coverting your manuscript for Kindle
- Join the conversation on the Google+ Event and post your questions.
- Join The Future of Ink Community on Google+
- Join the Kindle in 30 Bootcamp Challenge! (use coupon code special100 to save $100)
Who is Kristen Eckstein?
- She’s been in the publishing industry for over 10 years, started 50 publishing companies and published over 200 books and e-books.
- Her passive income skyrocketed 878% when she started writing and publishing a new Kindle book every week in Fall of 2013.
- Several of her titles hit Amazon’s Top 10 Best Sellers lists before she marketed them!
- Experts and international magazines started calling her out of the blue for interviews.
- And she freaking rocks!
This Hangout is sponsored by The Future of Ink.
This article was originally published on The Future of Ink and is reprinted here in its entirety for our Magnolia Media Network readers.